NIE recruitment 2018-19 to fill 04 vacancies | National Institute of Epidemiology released notifications, apply NIE jobs online @ www.nie.gov.in. National Institute of Epidemiology has come up this year by releasing the number of NIE recruitment notifications to fill around 04 vacancies in different cadres like National Institute of Epidemiology Project Coordinator posts – 01, NIE Data Entry Operator jobs – 01 & various vacancies.
nie jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Project Coordinator/ Data Entry Operator|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||www.nie.gov.in|
Project Coordinator: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIE Project Coordinator job should have 1st class Master Degree in Public health/Epidemiology/Social Sciences/Bio statistics from a recognized university with 2 years’ experience in related field OR 2nd Class Master’s Degree with Ph.D in Public health/Epidemiology/Social Sciences/Bio statistics from a recognized university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 45990/- Per Month
Data Entry Operator: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIE Data Entry Operator posts should have 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board / Institution A speed test of not less than 8000 key depression per hour through speed test on computer in English.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16644/- Per Month
- Project Coordinator: 38 years
- Data Entry Operator: 25 years
Selection Process:- NIE will be conduct the Written Examination for Project Coordinator/ Data Entry Operator vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for NIE vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may attend interview along with original and one set of attested copies of certificate, documents & work experiences at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview & Written Test:- ICMR-NIE, R – 127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600077.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date & Time of Interview & Written Test: 27th & 30th August 2018 at 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM