NIE recruitment 2018-19 to fill 12 vacancies | National Institute of Epidemiology released notifications for freshers, apply NIE jobs online @ www.nie.gov.in. National Institute of Epidemiology has come up this year by releasing the number of NIE recruitment notifications to fill around 12 vacancies in different cadres like National Institute of Epidemiology Technician III posts – 05, NIE Junior Nurse jobs – 02 & various vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- NIE/Advt(Projects)/001
nie jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Technician-III, Junior Nurse|
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Official web Portal||www.nie.gov.in|
Technician III: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIE Technician III job should have 12th Pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Para Medical Work (ANM, Nursing, Lab Technician etc.,) or related subjects or two years field experience in Government recognized organization with work experiences.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 17520/- Per Month
Junior Nurse: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIE Junior Nurse posts should have High School or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with 5 years of experience from a recognized Institute / Board and Experience in Public health research projects.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 17520/- Per Month
- Technician III: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Junior Nurse: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- NIE will be conduct the Written Examination for Technician III, Junior Nurse vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for NIE vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may attend walk-in Interview/ Test along with one set of qualification and experience copy and Original certificate at the time of Interview/ Test.
Venue of Interview:- Hotel Amber Residency, Tanda Chowk, Hoshiarpur- 146001.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Test/ Interview: 23rd October 2018 at 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM