NIELIT recruitment 2016-17 notification 425 posts: NIELIT National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Lucknow invites Application for the 425 posts Data Entry Operator on contract basis.
Job Location:- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Date of Interview:- 24 to 28 September 2016 at 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Name of Post:- Data Entry Operator
- Total no. of Posts:-425 Posts
- Age Limit:- minimum 18 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9659/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Intermediate with one year Computer Diploma and minimum Computer Typing Speed of 15 words per minute for English and Hindi both languages.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD through cash OR Demand Draft in Favour of NIELIT, Lucknow payable at Lucknow at the time of submitting the application form.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed Application Form and self-attested copies of their testimonials at the time of Interview.
- Candidate may appear for the type test and written test for their respective district on mentioned dates and time in the advertisement. Any Candidates reporting after 4:00 PM will not be allowed for appearing in the test.
- Prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the website of the Centre.
- The applicants are required to submit self attested copies of their testimonials with the Application Form.
- The applicants shall be required to deposit a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- either in cash or in the shape of a bank draft drawn in favour of “NIELIT LUCKNOW” payable at Lucknow at the time of submitting the application form.
- Candidate must have required qualifications as mentioned in the advertisement for the said posts. Candidates are also required to bring original testimonials/certificates for verification on the same day.
- Typing Test: The candidates will have to qualify a Computer Type Test for the post of data entry operator (Grade-B) with a compulsory minimum speed of 15 words per minute for English and Hindi both languages. Type Test for Hindi typing will be conducted through Font “Kruti Dev 010” or “Mangal”. Typing test is only qualifying in nature.
- Written Test: A Written Test of 50 Marks on Computer Proficiency will be conducted. Empanelment of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test Only. Also Merit List will be prepared separately for each zone.
- Weightage: Weightage of 5 Marks will be given in Written Test only to those who have experience of working in Election Department for at least two years. These candidates have to submit an experience certificate from competent authority.
- Successful candidates will be offered contractual appointment as per request of user department.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the type test/written test..
- Current Contract period is up to 28/02/2017. The number of posts and period of contract may vary as per the requirement of the project/user department.
- The candidature of the candidates is subject to their eligibility regarding academic & professional qualifications etc. and mere appearances in type test and written test does not mean that the candidate is eligible for selection.
- Later on at any time during scrutiny of the Application Form/documents submitted by the candidate or otherwise, if any document, statement or any other information submitted by the candidate is found to be wrong or incorrect as per the selection/eligibility criteria, this Centre reserves the right to cancel the selection of the candidate/contractual employment.
- Consolidated monthly remuneration for the said posts is Rs.9,659/-
- Persons selected can be posted anywhere in Uttar Pradesh as per administrative requirement.
- Contact details: NIELIT Lucknow, A-1/9, Sumit Complex, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. Contact No.: 0522-2720590, 7706009328, 7706009320, 7706009308