- 04 Teacher, Stenographer – 9th April 2018
niepid recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Teacher, Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Official web Portal||www.niepmd.tn.nic.in|
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities released new notification on their official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 03 (three) vacancies for Teacher, 01 (one) for Stenographer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 9th April 2018.
Teacher: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIEPID Teacher job should have Graduate and Diploma in Special Education (MR) or equivalent or B.Ed. in Special Education (MR) or BRS(MR) with specialization in Special Education or RCI registration as professional in Special Education (MR).
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Stenographer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIEPID Stenographer posts should have S.S.L.C./ Matriculation or equivalent examination or Typewriting (English) 40 w.p.m. or Shorthand (English) 100 w.p.m.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
- Teacher: 30 to 35 years
- Stenographer: 18 to 28 years
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Teacher, Stenographer vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for NIEPID recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc. send to the Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secundrabad- 500009 on or before 9th April 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 9th April 2018
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018