- 04 Library Trainee, Library Attendant – 15th March 2018
niftem recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Library Trainee, Library Attendant|
|No of Vacancies||04|
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management released new notification on their official website www.niftem.ac.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Library Trainee, 02 (two) for Library Attendant Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th March 2018.
Library Trainee: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIFTEM Library Trainee job should have Post Graduate in library & Information Science & basis knowledge of Computer.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Library Attendant: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIFTEM Library Attendant posts should have Certificates Course in library Science/ 10+2.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years.
Selection Process:- NIFTEM will be conduct the Written Examination for Library Trainee, Library Attendant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for NIFTEM recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with their resume & a passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: NIFTEM Campus.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 15th March 2018 at 09:30 AM