- 18 Scientist/ Senior Scientist/ Principal Scientist – 28th February 2017
NIIST recruitment 2017
Apply online for 18 Scientist, Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist at www.niist.res.in
National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram released new notification on their official website www.niist.res.in for the recruitment of total 18 (Eighteen) jobs out of which 12 (twelve) vacancies for Scientist, 02 (two) for Senior Scientist & 04 (four) Principal Scientist vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 28th February 2017.
NIIST jobs 2017 Alert
|Name of Post||Scientist/ Senior Scientist/ Principal Scientist|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Official web Portal||www.niist.res.in|
NIIST recruitment 2017 Details
Scientist: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIIST Scientist job should have B.Tech/BE and M.Tech/ME in Chemical Engineering with 1-2 years’ experience in process design/ plant operation/technical services in reputed Agro-Processing industry.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6600/- Per Month
Senior Scientist: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIIST Senior Scientist posts should have Ph.D in Chemistry.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 7600/- Per Month
Principal Scientist: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIIST Principal Scientist job should have Ph.D in Chemistry/ Process Metallurgy/ Natural Products Chemistry or M.Sc in Life Science/ Biochemistry and Ph.D in Molecular cell biology with relevant experience.
Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay – 8700/- Per Month
- Scientist: 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Senior Scientist: 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Principal Scientist: 45 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- NIIST conduct the Examination for Scientist/ Senior Scientist/ Principal Scientist vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Scientist/ Senior Scientist/ Principal Scientist vacancy should pay the below charges through Net Banking to the account of Director, NIIST (CSIR), Trivandrum, A/c no 67047723825, State Bank of Travancore, IFSC Code SBTR0000030, MICR no. 695009035.
- All: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for NIIST vacancies 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.niist.res.in on or before 28th February 2017 & Send hard copy of filled in application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, marks sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, experience, re-prints of publication, caste certificates, if applicable, and proof of application fee in an envelope superscribed as ‘Application for the post of ____ Post Code ___’ by post so as to reach The Administrative Officer, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O. Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695019, Kerala on or before 7th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 28th February 2017
Last Date of hard copy of application: 7th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the closing date of on-line application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the closing date of on-line application. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The duly constituted screening committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents. Completion of Ph.D degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notification.
- The application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions etc. Incomplete applications/applications received or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalent clause in essential qualification, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
- If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of on-line application i.e. 28/02/2017.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that Grade.
- Persons with disabilities (PwD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
- In case a candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature may be considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request.
- Only outstation candidates called and found eligible for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to Trivandrum Central Railway Station on production of Rail Ticket Numbers or any other proof of journey.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in interview. Such candidate will not be paid any fare.
- The decision of the NIIST/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.