NIMHANS recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 Support Engineer Posts: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of “Level 1 Support Engineer” from the desirous candidates who fulfill the below mentioned criterion on contract basis under Bio-Medical Engineering Section of this Institute.
Advertisement Number:- NIMH/PER(7)/Advt-6/L1(SE)/2016-17
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences|
|Name of Post||Support Engineer|
|No of Post||05 Posts|
|Last date to apply||3rd November 2016|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Support Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Diploma holders (CS/ ECE/ EEE) with 2 years of experience or BE/ B.Tech without experience.
For General & OBC Category: 750/-
For SC/ST Categories candidates: 500/-
Application fee through Challan.
How to apply offline for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents & experience certificates send to The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B. No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, India, on or before 3rd November 2016.
Closing / Last Date to application: 3rd November 2016
- The application form should be downloaded from the Institutes Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Caste / Community Certificate, Experience Certificate &photo, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru –560 029.
- Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- The Number of Vacancy may vary/likely to change.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is onor before 03.11.2016 up to 4.30 P.M.
- Cutoff date for calculation of age, experience is 03.11.2016.