NIMHANS recruitment 2016-17 notification 49 Posts : (NIMHANS) National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science invites application for the post of 49 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Various Vacancies.
Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Last Date:- 7th September 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Posts:-42 Posts
- Age Limit:- 50 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:-I or II Class M.Sc. Nursing with specialty in Psychiatric Nursing and Ph.D. / D.Sc. in Nursing from a recognized University /Institution or M.D. relevant discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institute.
Name of Post:- Associate Professor
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 50 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400-67000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.Ch. Neurosurgery/ Specialty Board of Neurosurgery (USA) or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution or M.D. in Psychiatry/ M.D. in Psychological Medicine or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution or I or II class M.A./ M.S.W degree in Medical Psychiatric Social Work and Qualification b) Ph.D./D.Sc. in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized University/Institution.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to Pay Rs.2000/- & Rs.1000/-for SC/ST candidates through Challan any fully computerized National Bank to State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with relevant documents, experience certificate & challan send to the Director, NIMHANS, P.B. No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, India, on or before 7th September 2016.
General Terms & Conditions:-
- Candidates who have already submitted their applications for above posts against our Notifications dated 05.01.2016, 08.01.2016 & 16.01.2016 and possessing prescribed Qualification & Experience need not have to apply once again. Any addition achievements / publications be sent for consideration.
- Separate applications should be sent for each post.
- In service candidates should forward the application through their employers or produce “No Objection Certificate” along with the application, failing which the candidate’s application will not be considered under the category of in service.
- Indian Nationals residing abroad can apply by giving full details of educational qualifications, teaching/research experience with copies of supportive documents together with an application fee of US $ 35 for each application.
- Any Modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
- Candidates should enclose attested copies of certificates of Age Proof, Academic Qualifications, Marks Sheet of all the years / semesters, Experience, etc.,
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The Institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category such as SC, ST & OBC may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without any relaxation in respect of Age as per O.M No. 36011/1/98-Estt.(Res) dated 01.07.1998
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates and Government Servants in service as per G.O.I rules. The Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman have to submit relevant latest certificate/s in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Authority (Candidates applying under OBC Category should produce OBC Certificate in Annexure – A format enclosed).
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- The Number of Vacancies / Category-wise Vacancies may vary / likely to change.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application form is on or before 07.09.2016.
- Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 07.09.2016.