- 21 Executive Assistant, Deputy Project Coordinator – 19th November 2017
- Stenographer 01 Posts – 24th January 2017 & 31st January 2017 for remote areas
nios recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Executive Assistant, Deputy Project Coordinator|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.nios.ac.in|
National Institute of open Schooling released new notification on their official website www.nios.ac.in for the recruitment of total 21 (twenty one) jobs out of which 13 (thirteen) vacancies for Executive Assistant, 05 (five) for Deputy Project Coordinator & Various Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 19th November 2017.
Executive Assistant: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIOS Executive Assistant job should have B.C.A./ B.Sc. (Computer Science) B.E. OR B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19200/- Per Month
Deputy Project Coordinator: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIOS Deputy Project Coordinator posts should have Master Degree with B.Ed. from recognized university 3 years’ experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Executive Assistant: 40 years
- Deputy Project Coordinator: 65 years
Selection Process:- NIOS will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NIOS recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.nios.ac.in on or before 19th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Application End Date: 19th November 2017
NIOS recruitment 01 Stenographer vacancy
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||24th January 2017|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
National Institute of Open Schooling has invited application for the recruitment of Stenographer vacancies on direct recruitment basis.
Name of Post:- Stenographer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 years as on the closing date
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board Certificate/Diploma in Secretarial Practice from a recognized institution or Speed in shorthand in English/ Hindi @ 80 w.p.m with computer speed of 8000 key depression per hour.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
For General/ OBC Category: 500/-
For Other Categories candidates: 150/-
For PH Categories candidates: No fee
Application fee through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida.
How to apply offline for National Institute of Open Schooling Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates/ documents, passport size photograph and application fees to the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A- 24 – 25, Institutional Area, Sector – 62, Noida – 201309, Up on or before 24th January 2017 & 31st January 2017 for remote areas.
Advertisement Number:- NIOS/RC/05/2016
Closing / Last Date to application: 24th January 2017
Closing / Last Date to application for remote areas: 31st January 2017
- All posts bear All India transfer liability.
- Crucial date for determining eligibility with regard to age limit, qualification and experience will be the last date for receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
- Those who are drawing Grade Pay under MACP/ Non Functional Grade are not treated as higher Scale i.e. the Scale / Grade Pay of Substantive post would only be taken into account for deciding the eligibility for appointment / selection on deputation
- NIOS reserves the right: (a) to conduct or not to conduct written/trade/Skill tests for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a screening committee to fix a criteria even at higher level for shortlisting the applications taking into account the number of posts and the number of application received keeping in view the qualifications and experience prescribed. (b) To prepare a panel of candidates for filling up future vacancies arising during the validity of the panel which shall be normally for one year. (c) To relax any of eligibility conditions in deserving cases. (d) to fill up the posts, not to fill up the posts or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. NIOS also reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/ or interviews. The decision of NIOS in this regard will be final. (e) To fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of interview from available candidates by direct recruitment/deputation/contract. (f) To relax the age in case of NIOS staff.
- Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for written test/Interview.
- The number of positions may increase/decrease. The candidates should therefore furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post must apply separately.
- Candidates already working in Government service and fulfilling requirement of experience & eligibility are required to submit their applications through proper channel in the prescribed format along with (i) Vigilance Clearance; (ii) Details and nature of experience, and (iii) No Objection Certificate, to the effect that the candidate will be spared for joining NIOS in the event of selection.
- NIOS shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are false at any stage, even after the appointment or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated without notice or any compensation in lieu thereof.
- Incomplete applications/ without relevant supporting enclosures/ without prescribed fee/application not on prescribed form will be out rightly rejected.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from NIOS website www.nios.ac.in.
- The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Joint Director (Admin),National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P. The last date for receiving applications is 24.01.2017 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 31.01.2017).The application received after due date shall not be considered . NIOS will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Application Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for Unreserved/OBC category and 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ST categories in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida. However, Physically Handicapped category with a minimum of 40% disability are exempted from payment. The amount shall be accepted in the form of Bank Draft only and fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates may indicate a valid e-mail id in the application form. They are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding test /interview. NIOS reserves the right to communicate with the applicant by e-mail and not by post.
- Applications without signature will not be accepted. No applications will be accepted through e- mail/ Fax.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test /or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.