NIOT recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 posts: National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai, a technical arm of the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India, is functioning with broad objectives of promoting technology development in various mission mode objective activities in Ocean Engineering and Ocean Resource utilization.
Advertisement Number:- NIOT/E&P/05/2016 (Regular)
National Institute of Ocean Technology Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Name of Post||Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist|
|No of Post||03 posts|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2016|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
National Institute of Ocean Technology free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Junior Hindi Translator
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years As on 12.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. (OR) Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. (OR) Masters degree of a recognized University in any subject other than English or Hindi, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
Name of Post:- Hindi Typist
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years As on 12.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (correspond to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word).
How to apply online for National Institute of Ocean Technology exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website http://www.niot.res.in on or before 12.12.2016 & send the Hard copy of Online applications along with self-attested copies of certificates / testimonials to The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100 on or before 12.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 12.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 19.12.2016
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The application form is available online on NIOT website http://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment. The candidate has to fill the application online and upload recent passport size photograph (to enable issue of admit card for appearing test) latest by 12.12.2016 upto 5.00 p.m. Upon submission, an online Registration Number will be provided by the system. After allotment of Registration Number, the candidate has to take a print out and send the same duly signed along with copies of the following certificates to reach the Director, NIOT by 19.12.2016. Online applications must invariably be followed by hard copy along with enclosures. Online applications without hardcopy submission will lead to rejection of application. Similarly hard copy applications without online registration will not be considered. The application without the following enclosures shall summarily be rejected. i) Qualification certificates ii) Mark List iii) Experience certificates, if any
- Paste a recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided for at the right top portion on the first page in the hard copy of the application.
- The candidates should not have exceeded the maximum age limit specified above as on 12.12.2016.
- Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the post.
- Candidates who are in Government / autonomous Institutions and PSU should forward their applications only through proper channel.
- NIOT may fix suitable norms for short listing the applications depending upon the vacancies available.
- The candidates shortlisted for the post of Junior Hindi Translator / Hindi Typist will be called for the written examination / Typewriting test as the case may be for making a final selection.
- Mere possession of the education qualifications and experience will not entitle any right for being called for written examination.
- The Advt. No., Post No., and Post Name should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
- Outstation candidates called for the exam will be reimbursed the fare limited to single sleeper class fare by the shortest route from the place of duty/ residence and back, subject to production of tickets.
- The candidates selected are liable to work anywhere in India and can be posted in any of the projects in NIOT.
- Self attested copies of certificates / testimonials (for age, qualification and experience proof) should be enclosed along with the applications. Enclose publications / re-prints etc., if any also with the application. Write “Enclosure Sl. No. _____’ as mentioned in the application.
- The applications received after due date or without enclosures or incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. NIOT cannot take any responsibility for transit and other delays.
- The number of posts mentioned in the advertisement may vary depending upon the requirements. NIOT reserves the right not to fill up the post without assigning any reasons what so ever.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
- Any unsolicited communication regarding this advertisement is strictly prohibited.
- The decision of NIOT in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application shall be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency.