NIPHM recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 posts: National Institute of Plant Health Management invites applications for the 05 posts of Multitasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk & Various Vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 11/2016
NIPHM Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Plant Health Management|
|Name of Post||Multitasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk|
|No of Post||05 posts|
|Last date to apply||30 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment Newspaper|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
NIPHM free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Multitasking Staff
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Matriculation or Equivalent pass.
Name of Post:- Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Bachelor Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Written Test.
How to apply offline for NIPHM exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificates send to the Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana, 30 days from the date of Publication in Employment Newspaper.
Date of Publication: 24.11.2016
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment Newspaper
- Age limit will be reckoned with reference to the closing date for receipt of the applications.
- Upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable 1. by ten years (15 years for SCs, STs, and 13 years for OBCs ) in case of direct recruitment to Group ‘C’ and Group D posts; 2. By 5 years (10 years for SCs/STs and 8 years for OBCs) in case of direct recruitment to Group A and Group B posts where recruitment is made otherwise than through open competitive examination; and 3. By 5 years (10 years for SCs/STs and 8 years for OBCs) in case of direct recruitment to Group A and Group B posts through open competitive examination;
- Only such persons would be eligible for PwD reservation in services/posts who suffer from not less that 40 percent of relevant disability. A person who wants to avail of benefits of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority
- Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PHE/Exservicemen etc., as per GOI orders. (in terms of G.I., Dept. of Per. &Trg., Notfn. No. 15012/6/98- Estt. (D), dated 21st December, 1998. OBC candidates have to enclose latest caste certificate as per GOI norms for claiming age relaxation.
- The Rule of Reservation is not applicable in the case of deputationists. However, subject to availability, eligible candidates belonging to reserved categories will be duly considered as per rules in force.
- The vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement.
- The Medical facilities applicable to government employees will be extended to the deputationists.
- In the case of direct recruitment the selected candidates will be governed by the New Pension Scheme, 2004, Govt. of India.
- The Probation period for direct recruits will be Two years as per the rules in force.
- The applications in prescribed proforma (through proper channel in case of service candidates) should reach the Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana, 30 days from the date of Publication in Employment Newspaper. Persons working in Govt. service should apply through proper channel only. In case it takes time to obtain clearance from the Head of Department, an advance copy of the application can be sent on or before the closing date. However the application through proper channel should reach NIPHM by the time of scrutiny, else the advance copy will not be considered for shorlisting. (separate application formats for Regular & Deputation basis are uploaded herewith)
- Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation and other certificates are required to be enclosed invariably. Applications without proper enclosures will not be considered for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the selection.
- Documentary evidence in support of the candidates claim of experience in specific/relevant area shall be enclosed invariably. Applications received without proof as specified will not be considered for further scrutiny/shortlisting.
- “Age and qualifications can be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Director General”.
- Only candidates willing to take-up residence (throughout their service) within a radius of 3km of NIPHM can apply.
- Please visit NIPHM website http://niphm.gov.in for the details of duties to be performed and for downloading the prescribed application proforma.
- Mere fulfilling the qualifications will not entail a right for claiming of shortlisting for written test/interview/appointment.
- In case of any dispute with regard to screening of the applications, the decision of DG, NIPHM shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the non-shortlisted or non-selected candidates.
- Canvassing in any form is not accepted and will lead to the disqualification of such candidates. The decision of DG, NIPHM will be final in this regard.