- Senior Project Training Manager – 10th November 2017
- Stenographer/ Data Processing Assistant 12 Posts – 11th January 2017
nird recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Project Training Manager|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Location||Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.nird.org.in|
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj released new notification on their official website www.nird.org.in for the recruitment Senior Project Training Manager vacancy. Job seekers should apply from on or before 10th November 2017.
Senior Project Training: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIRD Senior Project Training Manager job should have Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences/ Statistics from a recognized University, MBA from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per NIRD rules
Selection Process:- NIRD will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NIRD vacancies 2017-18:- Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply online on website www.nird.org.in on or before 10th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date:– 10th November 2017
NIRD recruitment 12 stenographer & various vacancies
|Name of Post||Stenographer/ Data Processing Assistant|
|No of Post||12 Posts|
|Last date to apply||11th January 2017|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayatiraj, Hyderabad has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III, Data Processing Assistant & Various Vacancies for direct recruitment basis. Apply online before 11th January 2017.
Name of Post:- Stenographer Grade-III
- Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 to 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent examination of a recognized university or English Shorthand – Intermediate Examination (with 100 w.p.m. speed) of State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent Examination of Govt. organization or English Typewriting Higher grade examination of State Board of Technical Education or equivalent examinations of Govt. organizations (with 40 w.p.m.).
Name of Post:- Data Processing Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Sc (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science/Statistics/Operations Research) with PG Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
How to apply online for National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nird.org.in & hard copy along with Vigilance Clearance, certificates, NOC from forwarding authority and photocopies of ACRs/ APARs to the Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030 on or before 11th January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 15/2016 (Admn.A/A5/2016/49)
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 11th January 2017
Last Date to hard copy of online application: 11th January 2017
- Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies/ direct applications within prescribed due date will be considered. However, applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
- In case of serving personnel, pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority should be attached along with details of experience and present status.
- Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
- In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
- Residential accommodation in NIRDPR Campus will be provided subject to availability.
- Reservation will be applicable as per Government of India rules for Direct Recruitment only.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the above positions.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation are required to furnish copy of caste certificate prescribed by the Government of India for this purpose. Persons with different disabilities may also apply, subject to eligibility as per Government of India rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, reasons for not being called for interview, selection or appointment.
- Separate application through online form should be submitted for each post.
- Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application. Clear quality Xerox attested copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application.
- The Number of vacancies indicated in the Employment Notification is tentative. The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts, at the time of selection.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and PH for all posts exists as per the guidelines of the GOI. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong to. They must also enclose attested Photostat copy of Caste Certificate/ Medical Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should enclose Photostat copy of Caste Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities as per the proforma of Govt. of India (which should not be more than 6 months old from the last date of submission of application) and which should be among other specially mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in col. 3 of the schedule to the Dept. of Personnel & Training in the Govt. of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and OM dt.30.5.2014. Please visit www.ncbc.nic.in for details. Otherwise, the application will be summarily rejected without further consideration.
- The advertised posts are inclusive of backlog vacancies of SC/ST/OBC.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
- The statutory provision for relaxing of age, experience etc. prescribed in case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will be made applicable to them.
- Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. The Institute reserves the rights to withdraw the advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The Institute may relax the qualification/experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or appointment.
- Candidate selected for the post at Sl.No. (1) Will be posted at NIRDPR-NERC, Guwahati
- Candidates selected are likely to be posted at any place in India depending upon there quirements of the Institute.
- Candidate selected for the post of Caretaker (Sl.No.5) has to stay compulsorily in the campus.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to decide to fill up or not to filling up these advertised posts.
- The prescribed age of superannuation is 60 years for the employees of NIRDPR.
- New pension scheme in accordance with the O.M.No.1 (13) EV/2001, Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, dated 15.03.2004, will be applicable with subsequent amendments made or will be made from time to time.
- In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the Institute, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Hyderabad.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess atleast the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
- Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificates/documents/ photograph will be summarily rejected.
- For appointments on deputation, the tenure of deputation basis will be for period not exceeding three years on such terms and conditions governing the deputation in Government of India from time to time. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be 56 years on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
- In case of deputation, the candidate may ensure that the following documents along with the application may be forwarded by their cadre controlling authorities/Head of departments i. Vigilance Clearance; ii. Integrity certificate; iii. No Objection Certificate from the forwarding authority; and iv. Photocopies of ACRs/APARs of last five years
- The candidates after submission of online application on direct recruitment shall take print out of application and keep it with themselves for future reference. Hence candidates applying on direct recruitment are advised not to submit any hard copy of application form.
- However, the candidates applying on deputation basis after submission of online application shall take a print out of application and apply through his / her parent Organisation to forward the same along with Vigilance Clearance, Integrity NOC from forwarding authority and photocopies of ACRs/ APARs and send the application to Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, so as to reach it on or before 11.01.2017 by 05.30 PM.