NIRTH recruitment 2016-17 notification : NIRTH National Institute for Research in Tribal Health invites application for the post of Technical Assistant.
Job Location:- Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
Last Date:- 19th September 2016
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 13.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Three years Bachelor Degree in Science subject (Zoology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biology/Veterinary Science) from a recognized university with DMLT/Certificate of one year duration or one year experience in the lower scale from Govt. organization/reputed Institutes.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay IPO for Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWDs and women candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of Director, NIRTH, Jabalpur, payable at Jabalpur.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.nirth.res.in/ on or before 13.09.2016 And send hard copy of Online application to The NIRTH Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on or before 19.09.2016.
- Allowances as per Central Govt. rules are admissible. Benefits of New restructured defined contributory Pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 1.1.2004.
- Candidate has to submit his/her application through online by filling the prescribed form as well as one online generated hard-copy is also to be submitted along with all relevant documents/certificates such as one photograph separately with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials etc in support of the qualification, age, caste etc. & experience if any of the applicant along-with a crossed IPO for Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWDs and women candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of Director, NIRTH, Jabalpur must reach the undersigned on or before the closing date of submission of application as indicated above. ICMR employees are not exempted from payment of application fee.
- Each and every field of the online-form is mandatory, if not applicable, then NA or 0 should be written.
- Incomplete and late applications, without IPO, photograph or those without required copies of certificates will not be entertained. The Director, NIRTH reserve the right to reject the applications or to cancel the notification without assigning any reasons thereof. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications from employees working in the Central/State Govt. Departments, Public Sector Undertaking and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel.
- Applicants are advised to remain in touch with the website of the Institute (www.nirth.res.in) for any information related with the recruitment since beginning until the recruitment process for is completed.
- No travel expense will be paid for appearing in Written Test.
- No relaxation will be given to candidates of reserved categories, if applied for UR posts.