NISTADS recruitment 2017 notification 02 Technical Assistant Posts: National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS), New Delhi, is a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Applications are invited from Indian Nationals having excellent academic records & proven technical skill and who are young, dynamic, self-motivated, talented for under mentioned post.
Advertisement Number:- 02-R/2016
National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies|
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant|
|No of Post||02 Posts|
|Last date to apply||3rd January 2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 1st Class Diploma in Civil Engineering of 3 years duration (full time) or at-least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the relevant area/filed.
For SC/ST/PH/Woman/ CSIR Employees Categories candidates: Exempted from submission of application fee
For Other Categories candidates: 100/-
Application fee through Demand draft on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 month in favour of “Director, NISTADS” payable at New Delhi.
How to apply online for National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.nistads.res.in from 3rd December 2016 to 3rd January 2017 and Candidates may also send hard copy of online application along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscripted APPLICATION FOR THE POST of Technical Assistant (Civil) by post to the address:- The Administrative Officer, National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS), Pusa Gate, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012.
Starting Date to Apply online: 3rd December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 3rd January 2017
Last Date to hard copy of online application: 10th January 2017
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the posts as on the last date of receipt of the applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Trade Test/Skill Test.
- The application should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions. etc. Incomplete applications received without Demand Draft and not accompanied with the required certificates / documents are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date of online applications.
- The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that Grade.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible.
- The decision of the NISTADS/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of trade test/skill test will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Candidates should keep a printout of the online application for their record.
- Original signature and photo other than online is also required to be affixed on the hard copy of the application submitted online.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.