NIT Hamirpur recruitment 2018-19 to fill 96 vacancies | National Institute of Technology released notifications for freshers, apply for NIT Hamirpur jobs online @ www.nith.ac.in. National Institute of Technology has come up this year by releasing the number of NIT Hamirpur recruitment notifications to fill around 96 vacancies in different cadres like National Institute of Technology Assistant Professor ( Grade-I ) posts – 56, NIT Hamirpur Associate Professor jobs – 40
Advertisement Number:- 11/2018
nit hamirpur recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor|
|No of Vacancies||96|
|Location||Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.nith.ac.in|
Assistant Professor ( Grade-I ): 56 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professor ( Grade-I ) job should have UG Degree: B.Tech/ B.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline. PG Degree: M.Tech/ M.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 101500/- Per Month
Associate Professor: 40 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NIT Hamirpur Associate Professor posts should have UG Degree: B.Arch./ B.Plan. Or equivalent in relevant discipline. PG Degree: M.Arch / M.Plan. or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 139600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 60 years
Selection Process:- NIT Hamirpur will be conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How to apply for NIT Hamirpur recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur- 177005, (H.P.) India on or before 30th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 23rd August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 30th September 2018