- 10 Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer – 20th March 2017
NIT Kurukshetra recruitment 2017 notification apply for 10 Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer & Various vacancies
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra released new notification on their official website www.nitkkr.ac.in for the recruitment of total 10 (ten) jobs out of which 03 (three) vacancies for Assistant Registrar, 01 (one) for Medical Officer & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 20th March 2017.
NIT Kurukshetra jobs 2017 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Registrar/ Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Official web Portal||www.nitkkr.ac.in|
NIT Kurukshetra recruitment 2017 Details
Assistant Registrar: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIT Kurukshetra Assistant Registrar job should have Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Medical Officer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIT Kurukshetra Medical Officer posts should have MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
Selection Process:- NIT Kurukshetra will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Registrar/ Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through demand draft in favour of Director, NIT Kurukshetra payable at SBI, NIT Kurukshetra (Code No. 6260).
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Exempted from application fee
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for NIT recruitment vacancies 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of relevant documents send to the Registrar, NIT Kurukshetra – 136119 on or before 20th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 20th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 02/2017
- The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format with complete information and attachments. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form and fee. SC, ST and PwD applicants are exempted from application fees.
- The candidates who have applied earlier for the posts of Assistant Librarian and Assistant Registrars in response to Advt. No.27/2012 and Advt. No.21/2015 are required to apply afresh and they need not pay the application fee again for the same posts. Their application fee will be adjusted for the present application for the post applied earlier subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression / concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/appointment.
- Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment. Further, the Institute reserves the right not to fill any post(s).
- The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of application forms.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PwD candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms.
- Any application without required self-attested copy of certificates/testimonials and without self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC and PwD certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected.
- Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct the screening test, if the number of applicant is large for any post. Further, the Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of screening test, qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and as per criteria decided by scrutiny committee.
- Besides the pay in the pay band and Grade Pay applicable for the post, admissible allowances like DA, HRA etc. in accordance with Institute Rules in force from time to time are payable. The employees of the Institute will be entitled to medical benefit for self and family as per the relevant rules. New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India is applicable on fresh recruits as per Institute Rules. Accommodation in campus, if available, will be provided on payment of usual rent. House Rent Allowances will be admissible if accommodation is not provided. Leave Travel Concession for self and family as per Central Government Rules.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Autonomous Bodies/PSUs service should send their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application routed through proper channel is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance so as to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- The Industry / Research experience should be in Government or Public Enterprise or National Laboratory. However, experience in Private Industry will be considered provided it is incorporated in the Indian Companies Act of 1956.
- The appointment of selected candidates is subject to being found physically fit and sound in health for the services in the Institute which shall be examined through a medical examination by the Medical Board/Senior Medical Officer /Medical Officer of the Institute as the case may be. The medical examination may be undertaken before joining the post. Selected candidates will be on probation initially for two years which may be extended on unsatisfactory performance.
- Applicants have to apply in prescribed format available at Institute website and send the completed application to the Registrar, NIT, Kurukshetra-136119 so as to reach on or before 20.03.2017 (5:30 pm). Incomplete applications and those without supporting documents shall be rejected. Applications received after last date due to any reason will not be considered.
- All original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly as any subsequent corrigendum/addendum etc. shall be published on the Institute website only.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection
- Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of District Kurukshetra (Haryana).