- 05 Project Engineer/ Senior Project Technician/ Project Technician – 31st January 2018
nit meghalaya recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Project Engineer/ Senior Project Technician/ Project Technician|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Official web Portal||www.nitmeghalaya.in|
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya released new notification on their official website www.nitmeghalaya.in for the recruitment of total 05 (five) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Project Engineer, 01 (one) for Senior Project Technician & 03 (three) for Project Technician vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st January 2018.
Project Engineer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIT Meghalaya Project Engineer job should have B.Tech. / B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with good academic record with 6 (Six) month working experience in Design and Fabrication.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 23000/- Per Month
Senior Project Technician: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIT Meghalaya Senior Project Technician posts should have Diploma in Electrical Engineering with good academic record with 6 (Six) month working experience in Design and Fabrication.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Project Technician: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIT Meghalaya Project Technician posts should have ITI in Machinist/Fitter/Welder with good academic record and 6 (Six) month experience/ training in Design and Fabrication.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st January 2018.
- Project Engineer: 28 years
- Senior Project Technician: 26 years
- Project Technician: 24 years
Selection Process:- NIT Meghalaya will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NIT Meghalaya vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopiers of relevant documents send by email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ on or before 31st January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 31st January 2018
Advertisement Number:- NITMGH/ES/DIC/PROJ/2017-18/2280