- 153 Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant – 3rd July 2017
nit rourkela recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant/ Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||153|
|Official web Portal||www.nitrkl.ac.in|
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela released new notification on their official website www.nitrkl.ac.in for the recruitment of total 153 (one hundred and fifty three) jobs out of which 54 (fifty four) vacancies for Technical Assistant, 31 (thirty one) for Junior Assistant & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 16th June 2017 to 3rd July 2017.
Technical Assistant: 54 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIT Technical Assistant job should have First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Science in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute or First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record and aptitude for practical work. or Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. I B.Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute Degree in Library & Information Science, B. Lib. Inf. Sc. / B. Lib. Sc. from a recognized University/Institute with 3 years’ experience
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Junior Assistant: 31 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIT Junior Assistant posts should have 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet. However, preference will be given to the candidates with graduation degree in case large no. of applications are received.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years Technical Assistant and 27 years Junior Assistant
Selection Process:- NIT Rourkela will be conduct the Written Examination for Technical Assistant/ Junior Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technical Assistant/ Junior Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for NIT Rourkela recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.nitrkl.ac.in from 16th June 2017 to 3rd July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 16th June 2017
Form Submission End Date: 3rd July 2017
Advertisement Number:- ES/02/2017