- 01 Research Assistant:- 12th January 2018
- 26 Temporary Faculty – 02nd February 2017
NIT jobs 2018 recruitment
|Name of Post||Research Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Official web Portal||www.nits.ac.in|
National Institute of Technology released new notification for the recruitment of total 01 (one) Research Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply before 12th January 2018.
Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Research Assistant should have Master in social science and Humanities discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 13000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per Company Norms
Selection Process:- Walk-in-interview.
How to apply for NIT recruitment 2018:- Aspirants may apply in prescribed application form send to the firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘ICSSR project’ as subject head by 12th January 2018
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 12th January 2018
Walk-in-interview date: 19th January 2018
NIT Silchar recruitment 2017-18 Notification
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar hiring for the 26 posts of Temporary Faculty for various disciplines. Apply before 02nd February 2017.
NIT Silchar hiring 2017-18 Details
|Name of Post||Temporary Faculty|
|No of Post||26|
|Last date to apply||02nd February 2017|
|Job Location||Silchar (Assam)|
Name of Post:- Temporary Faculty
- Total no. of Posts:-26 Posts
- Electrical Engineering:- 06
- Electronics & Communication Engineering:- 03
- Computer Science & Engineering:- 04
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering:- 02
- Civil Engineering:- 02
- Humanities & Social Sciences:- 02
- Management Studies:- 07
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess Master Degree in Engineering with first class at both Bachelors and Masters level in appropriate branch of engineering for Engineering / MBA in Finance / Marketing / HR with first class or Ph.D with first class at both Bachelors and Masters level for Management studies / Ph.D with first class at both Bachelors and Masters level.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on applicants performance in Interview.
How to apply online for NIT Silchar Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with relevant documents mail to email@example.com on or before 02.02.2017 & attend the interview along with relevant documents on 09 & 10.02.2017.
Venue of Interview:- RPC Hall, NIT Silchar
Closing / Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02.02.2017
Date of Interview: 09 & 10.02.2017