- 03 Executive Assistant / Junior Engineer – 10th March 2018
- Hindi Translator cum Typist/ Junior Executive Assistant 03 Posts – 22nd February 2017
niwe chennai recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Executive Assistant / Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||www.niwe.res.in|
National Institute of Wind Energy, Chennai released new notification on their official website www.niwe.res.in for the recruitment of total 03 (three) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Executive Assistant, 01 (one) for Junior Engineer vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th March 2018.
Executive Assistant: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIWE Executive Assistant job should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institute or not less than 3 years experiences in Accounts/ Finance/ Administration/ Material Management in a reputed organization, Proficiency in MS Office.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Junior Engineer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIWE Junior Engineer posts should have 3 years Diploma Course in Mechanical / Electrical/ Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution with at least Second Class and Not Less than 2 years in R&D/ Design/ Testing/ erection/ Operation/ Maintenance relating to Wind energy areas.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 28 years as on 10th March 2018.
Selection Process:- NIWE will be conduct the Screening & Aptitude Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Executive Assistant / Junior Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank favouring National Institute of Wind Energy payable at Chennai.
- SC/ ST/ PH (40% disability)/ Woman: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for NIWE vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant can send their self-attested copies of certificate course & experiences, etc. in an envelope should by super scribed as ‘Application for the Post of _____ (with post code)’ to the Deputy Director General (F&A), National Institute of Wind Energy, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100 on or before 10th March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 10th March 2018
Closing Date for receipt of Application for Remote Areas: 25th March 2018
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018
niwe recruitment 03 hindi translator cum typist & various vacancies
|Name of Post||Hindi Translator cum Typist/ Junior Executive Assistant|
|No of Post||03 Posts|
|Last date to apply||22nd February 2017|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
National Institute of Wind Energy, Chennai has invites application for the 03 Hindi Translator cum Typist / Junior Executive Assistant Vacancies.
Name of Post:- Hindi Translator cum Typist
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master Degree of a recognized university in Hindi/ English with typing speed 30 wpm in Hindi and Proficiency in MS Office.
Name of Post:- Junior Executive Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Passed 10+2 from a recognized Board / Institution with typing speed of 80/30 wpm in shorthand / English typewriting with proficiency in MS Office from a recognized board/ Institute.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Screening, Aptitude and Skill test.
For all Category: 250/-
Application fee through demand draft on any Nationalized Bank in favour of National Institute of Wind Energy payable at Chennai.
How to apply offline for National Institute of Wind Energy Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, in an envelope must be Superscribed as Application for the post of____” with demand draft to Deputy Director General (F&A), National Institute of Wind Energy, Valachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100 on or before 22nd February 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 01/17
Closing / Last Date to application: 22nd February 2017