NLC recruitment 2016-17 notification 42 posts: NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present annual turnover of INR.6669 Crore (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The Corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented talents in the following disciplines.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Dy. Chief Manager, Assistant Executive Manager|
|No of Post||42 posts|
|Last date to apply||25th October 2016|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Dy. Chief Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 44 years as on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32900-58000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA* of minimum 02 years duration with Specialization in Finance.
Name of Post:- Assistant Executive Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Pass in M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Personal Interview.
How to apply online for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nlcindia.com from 05.10.2016 to 25.10.2016. And Printout of Online Application along with relevant documents send to THE GENERAL MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL, HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE, NLC INDIA LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU on or before 01.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 05.10.2016
Last Date to Apply online: 25.10.2016
Last Date for receipt of Application: 01.11.2016
- Reservation of Post(s) as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- All qualifications should be acquired from Indian Universities /Institutes, duly recognized by UGC / AICTE (wherever required) or any other authority / forum.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should forward their Registration-Cum-Application Form (obtained ONLINE) through Proper Channel or should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
- Higher start may be considered in case of deserving candidates in the same Pay scale.
- Depending on response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions. Also, the Minimum Qualification is relaxable in the case of Internal Candidates with sound, adequate background & experience.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection and NLC India Limited reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased purely depending upon organizational requirements.
- Candidates called for attending the Selection/Personal Interview are eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses, To & Fro Second Class Sleeper Train / Bus Fare (For E-2 Grade), 2-Tier Sleeper To & Fro 2 Tier A/C Train / Bus Fare (For E-3 to E-6 Grades); Air Fare in Economy Class (For E-7 & E-8 Grades) for their travel from the communication address to the Selection / Interview venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof and NOC (in case of working in PSE / Govt. /Quasi Govt. Organizations).
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Corporation and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Corporation, prior to being appointed after due selection.
- The candidates will be called for selection based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials furnished by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates should submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied ONLINE.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the Candidate’s employment will be terminated.
- Candidature of the registered candidate may also liable to be rejected if Registration-Cum-Application Form is not received or received without Application Fee (as applicable) / copy of necessary documents / proof to clearly establish his / her eligibility or Community Certificate or received after the last date for receipt of the same.
- Candidates already removed / terminated / deserted their employment from NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited)will not be considered.
- Persons already resigned their appointment from NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) may also apply, subject to fulfilling the notified eligibility criteria.
- In case any Ambiguity / Dispute arising on account of interpretation in Hindi Version, the English version will prevail.