- 14 Assistant Manager, Accountant & Account Assistant – 29th August 2017
- 08 Dy. Chief Project Manager – 20th December 2016
nmrcl recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager/ Accountant/ Account Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||14|
|Official web Portal||www.metrorailnagpur.com|
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website www.metrorailnagpur.com for the recruitment of total 14 (fourteen) jobs out of which 06 (six) vacancies for Assistant Manager (Finance), 03 (three) for Accountant & 05 (five) for Account Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 29th August 2017.
Assistant Manager: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NMRCL Assistant Manager job should have CA/ ICWA from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute and relevant experiences.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Accountant: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NMRCL Accountant posts should have Commerce Graduate from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 13500 – 25520/- Per Month
Account Assistant: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NMRCL Account Assistant posts should have Commerce Graduate from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10170 – 18500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 32 years as on 29th August 2017.
Selection Process:- NMRCL will be conduct the Personal Interview following by Medical Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Manager/ Accountant/ Account Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of MAHA METRO, payable at Nagpur.
- SC/ ST/ Women: Exempted from fee
- General: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to apply for NMRCL recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested documents of educational qualification (Qualifying examination, other, work experience, DD & Superscribing the envelope as ‘Name of the Post______, Post Code _________ Category _____) Send by Speed Post to Addl. General Manager (HR), Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Metro House, 28/2 Anand Nagar, CK Naidu Road, Civil Lines Nagpur – 440001 on or before 29th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 29th August 2017
NMRCL recruitment 08 Dy. Chief Project Manager posts
|Organization Name||Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Dy. Chief Project Manager|
|No of Post||08 posts|
|Last date to apply||20th December 2016|
|Job Location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (NMRCL), A joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra and has been entrusted with the responsibility of Telecommunication, Signal, Rolling Stock & Power Supply & General Services of Nagpur Metro project.
Name of Post:- Dy. Chief Project Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-08 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100 – 54500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE / B. Tech Elect./Electronics or equivalent discipline of Elect/Electronics.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Personal Interview or both followed by Medical Examination.
- For UR & OBC (including Ex-Servicemen) Category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/Women Categories candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft or in favour of NMRCL, payable at Nagpur.
How to apply offline for NMRCL exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials send by speed post to Jt. General Manager (HR) Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Metro House, 28/2 Anand Nagar, CK Naidu Road, Civil Lines Nagpur – 440001. Superscribing the envelope as Name of the post———–,Post Code——————Category—————— on or before 20.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2016
Advertisement Number:- NMRCL/HR/06/2016
Schedule of Selection Process:-
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 20/12/2016.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Written Test / Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at Metro House, 28/2, Anand Nagar, C K Naidu R d , Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Written Test /Personal Interview sent along with E-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with NMRCL website www.metrorailnagpur.com for updated information.
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through E-Mail.
- The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on NMRCL website.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. NMRCL is not responsible for Loss / delay in post.
- NMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently creptin.
- Candidates applying from Govt. organizations / PSUs etc. will have to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC,ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Exservicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft or in favour of NMRCL, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name & Post Code on reverse side of DD.
11.OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only.
- SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur or any other project of NMRCL, anywhere in India.