- 08 Scouts & Guides – 9th August 2017
north central railway recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Scouts & Guides (Group C & D)|
|No of Vacancies||08|
|Official web Portal||www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
North Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Allahabad released new notification on their official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 08 (eight) Scouts & Guides (Group C & D) vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 9th August 2017.
Scouts & Guides: 08 Posts (Group C – 02 Post and Group D -06 Posts)
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join North Central Railway Scouts & Guides posts should have Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate & pass in Matric or ITI or its equivalent or higher education.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1900/- and 1800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- Group C: 18 to 28 years
- Group D: 18 to 31 years
Selection Process:- North Central Railway will be conduct the Written Examination & Scouting Skill Assessment.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Scouts & Guides vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 155/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for North Central Railway recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 9th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 9th August 2017
Advertisement Number:- S&GQ 2017-18