NDMC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 16 vacancies | North Delhi Municipal Corporation released notifications for freshers, apply NDMC jobs online @ www.mcdonline.gov.in. North Delhi Municipal Corporation has come up this year by releasing the number of NDMC recruitment notifications to fill around 16 Section Officer (Horticulture) vacancies.
north delhi municipal corporation recruitment notification
|Name of Post||Section Officer|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Official web Portal||www.mcdonline.gov.in|
Section Officer: 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NDMC Section Officer job should have Degree in Agriculture or in Sciences with Botany as a Subject from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 20th October 2018.
- Section Officer: 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/PH, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- NDMC will be conduct the Written Examination for Section Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Section Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for NDMC vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mcdonline.gov.in from 6th October 2018 to 20th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 6th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 20th October 2018