NPCIL recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 Various Vacancies: (NPCIL) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites application for the post of 05 Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant & Assistant from Persons with Disabilities (PWDs).
Advertisement Number:- KKNPR/HRM/2016/2
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant/ Assistant|
|No of Post||05 Posts|
|Last date to apply||30th November 2016|
|Job Location||Kudankulam (Tamil Nadu)|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 30th November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Sc with minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary or with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary or With Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
Name of Post:- Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 30th November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Bachelor Degree in Science or Commerce or AArts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40 words per minute typing speed in English on Personal Computer.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
How to apply offline for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification (SSC onwards for all the semesters/ years with mark sheet), date of birth certificates and SC/ST/OBC send to Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli Dist. Tamil Nadu – 627106 on or before 30th November 2016.
Closing / Last Date for submission of application: 30th November 2016