NPCIL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 88 vacancies | Nuclear power corporation of India limited released notifications, apply NPCIL jobs online @ www.npcil.nic.in Nuclear power corporation of India limited has come up this year by releasing the number of NPCIL recruitment notifications to fill 88 (Eighty eight) Stipendiary trainee / Scientific Assistant vacancies.
NPCIL jobs 2018
|Name of Post||Stipendiary trainee / Scientific Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||88|
|Location||(Bulandshahr) Uttar Pradesh|
|Official web Portal||www.npcil.nic.in|
Stipendiary trainee / Scientific Assistant (Cat.I): 17 Posts
- Qualification:-Applicants applying for Stipendiary trainee / Scientific Assistant (Cat.I) should have diploma in relevant engineering from a govt recognized.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 35400/- Per Month
Stipendiary trainee operator: 14 Posts
- Qualification:-Applicants applying for Stipendiary trainee operator HSC or ISC in science and Mathematics subjects.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 21700/- Per Month
- Stipendiary trainee / Scientific Assistant (Cat.I): 18 to 24 years
- Stipendiary trainee operator: 18 to 25 years
Selection Process:- Test or interview
How to apply for NPCIL vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.npcilcareers.co.in from 18th October 2018 to 12th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission start Date: 18th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 12th November 2018