NPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 20 vacancies | Nagaland Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply NPSC jobs offline. Nagaland Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of NPSC recruitment notifications to fill 20 (Twenty) Stenographer vacancies.
npsc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Stenographer Grade-II & III|
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Official web Portal||www.npsc.co.in|
Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Stenographer Grade-II should have Graduate in any discipline with 120 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in Typing.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Stenographer Grade-III: 19 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Stenographer Grade-III should have Graduate in any discipline with 6(six) months Diploma in computer operation and 1 (one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m.
- Salary breakup:- Pay Level 12
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years.
Selection Process:- Check official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Stenographer vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, NPSC, Kohima, payable at Kohima.
- For All: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for NPSC vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested/ self-attested copy of Requisite certificate/ mark-sheet & DD send to Secretary, NPSC, Kohima on or before 26th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 10th October 2018
Closing Date: 26th October 2018