62 Jobs found
NPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 62 vacancies | Nagaland Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply NPSC jobs online @ www.npsc.co.in. Nagaland Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of NPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 62 vacancies in different cadres like Nagaland Public Service Commission Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) posts – 15, NPSC Employment Officer (Class-II Gazetted) jobs – 01 & various vacancies
npsc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Extra Assistant Commissioner, Employment Officer|
|No of Vacancies||62|
|Official web Portal||www.npsc.co.in|
Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade): 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NPSC Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) job should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Pay Level 13
Employment Officer (Class-II Gazetted): 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NPSC Employment Officer (Class-II Gazetted) posts should have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Pay Level 12
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- NPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Extra Assistant Commissioner, Employment Officer vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Extra Assistant Commissioner, Employment Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All Candidates: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
How to apply for NPSC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.npsc.co.in from 10th September 2018 to 10th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 10th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 10th October 2018