NRCB recruitment 2018-19 to fill 20 vacancies | National Research Centre for Banana released notifications for freshers, apply NRCB jobs online @ www.nrcb.res.in. National Research Centre for Banana has come up this year by releasing the number of NRCB recruitment notifications to fill around 20 vacancies in different cadres like Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Junior Research Fellow posts – 16, NRCB Young Professional – I jobs – 01, Young Professional – II, Technical Assistant-08
Advertisement Number:- 03/2018
nrcb recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional, Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Location||Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||www.nrcb.res.in|
Junior Research Fellow: 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NRCB Junior Research Fellow job should have M.Sc (Agriculture / Horticulture) or M.Tech (Biotechnology) or M.Sc or Ph.D. (Life Science).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Young Professional- I: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NRCB Young Professional- I posts should have First class in B.Sc or M.Sc (Chemistry/ Agricultural Entomology/ Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Young Professional – II: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NRCB Young Professional – II posts should have First class in M.Sc (Agricultural Sciences with specializations in Microbiology/ Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology) or M.Sc (Life sciences or related discipline/ technology).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NRCB Technical Assistant posts should have First class in B.Sc or M.Sc (Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
- Junior Research Fellow: 21 to 45 years
- Young Professional: 45 years
- Technical Assistant: 21 to 45 years
Selection Process:- NRCB will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NRCB recruitment 2018:- Interested an Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, Original & attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli. Ph: 0431-2618125.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 28th to 31st May 2018