NRHM Chandigarh recruitment 2016-17 notification 37 posts: Applications are invited for filling up 37 No’s of posts of House Surgeons on plain paper for six months tenure from 01.01.2017 to 30.06.2017 in the various departments of Govt. Multi-Specialty Hospital Sector-16, Chandigarh.
NRHM Chandigarh Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Health Mission|
|Name of Post||House Surgeons|
|No of Post||37 posts|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2016|
NRHM Chandigarh free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- House Surgeons
- Total no. of Posts:-37 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per NRHM Chandigarh Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 31500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.B.B.S from recognized university and Completed/completing internship on or before 31.12.2016.
How to apply offline for NRHM Chandigarh exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & two attested recent passport size photograph send to the office of Medical Superintendent-cum-Jt. Principal Medical Officer, (Room No. 24), Govt. Multi-Specialty Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh on or before 12.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application form: 12.12.2016
Attach Certificates in the Application:-
- M.B.B.S. Pass Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificates
- SC/OBC/Person with Disability Certificates.
- Detail Marks in all professions.
- House Job already done
- Sports and extracurricular activities during the MBBS Level University and International.
- Character Certificate.
- Permanent Registration with Medical Council/ State Medical Council or provisional registration certificate who are going to complete internship on 30.06.2016.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Copy of provisional internship completion certificate as on 30.06.2016.
- Two attested passport size latest photographs.
- M.D/M.S candidates are not eligible.
- Incomplete application, deficiency in document applications received after the due date & time will not be entertained.
- The candidates, who have already completed 02 (Two) House Jobs anywhere in India is not eligible