- 10 Lab Technician, Junior Health Inspector – 20th October 2017
nrhm kerala recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Lab Technician/ Junior Health Inspector|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Official web Portal||www.arogyakeralam.gov.in|
National Health Mission, Kerala released new notification on their official website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in for the recruitment of total 10 (ten) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Lab Technician, 02 (two) for Junior Health Inspector & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 20th October 2017.
Lab Technician: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NRHM Kerala Lab Technician job should have B.Sc MLT/ Diploma in MLT (DMLT) conducted by Medical College in kerala or by the public Health Laboratory, Thiruvananthapuram or equivalent qualification, Paramedical Council registration.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 11620/- Per Month
Junior Health Inspector: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NRHM Kerala Junior Health Inspector posts should have Multipurpose Worker Training certificate Imparted by the Kerala State Health Service Department or its equivalent or Health Inspector Training Certificate/ Sanitory Inspector Fraining certificate (Diploma) of the All India Institute of Local Self-Government Bombay or its equivalent with multipurpose working Training certificate.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 40 years as on 1st April 2017.
Selection Process:- NRHM Kerala will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NRHM Kerala vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of education certificate, experiences certificate, age proof certificate & ID Proof send to the District Program Manager, Arogyakeralam, Laheth Building, 2nd Floor, Doctors Lane, Behind General Hospital, Pathanamthitta – 689645 on or before 20th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 20th October 2017