NRL recruitment 2016-17 notification 21 Posts : (NRL) Numaligarh Refinery Limited invites application for the post of 21 Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job Location:- Guwahati (Assam)
Last Date:- 3rd September 2016
Name of Post:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:-21 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 1st April 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:-First class degree in the discipline of Chemical Engineering/ME/Instrumentation having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
Discipline wise Vacancies:-
- Chemical:- 17 Posts
- Mechanical:- 03 Posts
- Instrumentation:- 01 Posts
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through website https://www.nrl.co.in/ on or before 3rd September 2016 and send the hard copy of the Online application with one recent passport size photograph duty affixed along with copies of testimonials in support of Age, Qualification etc. to Sr. Manager (HR), Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) 122A, GS Road, Christianbasti, Dispur, Guwahati – 781005 on or before 22nd September 2016.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria and other conditions of this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the on-line application and the documents submitted by them later on (as mentioned above) are correct in all respects. Mere admission to the written test and/or Interview does not imply that the Company (NRL) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility criteria, and/or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services will be summarily terminated.
- Request for change of Mailing address/ email ID/ category/ posts as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once entered. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through email only. All information/communication regarding Written Test and/ or interview call letters etc. shall be provided through email to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online application data and documents submitted. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/ communications etc. will be of the candidate. NRL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/ wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the online application data and documents submitted will be called for Written Test and/ or interview as the case may be. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, it may be presumed that he/ she have not been short listed for Written Test and/ or interview.
- Category [SC/ST /OBC (NCL)] once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for any concession available to OBC (NCL).
- Relaxations/ Reservations for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy layer) as per Government Directives are applicable. Candidates from SC/ST category should produce their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority. Candidates from OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category should produce their latest caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in support of their claim. The name of the caste and community indicated in the OBC (NCL) certificate must appear in the central list of Other Backward Classes. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate(Latest) in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority, his/ her candidature will not be considered. Further, OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (NCL)category at the time of Interview, if called for the same.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview. In case, the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/ her present employer at the time of interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidature is also liable to be rejected, if valid print out of Online Application Form along with necessary documents as mentioned above are not received or received unsigned or without affixing passport size colour photograph or received after the closing date.
- NRL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill or not
to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for Written Test and/ or interview. NRL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, infeed so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- List of candidates shortlisted for Interview and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above post will be displayed on NRL Website www.nrl.co.in for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit NRL Website www.nrl.co.in for latest updates.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Guwahati Court only.
- If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language along with the hard copy of the application and also at the time of Interview, if called for.