NRL recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Numaligarh Refinery Limited Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 22nd October 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in All India, then you reached the right place. Check all NRL job opening listed below
NRL recruitment 01 Management Trainee vacancy
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Number of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Age limit||30 years|
|Job location||All India|
|Last Date||12th June 2018|
- 21 Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee/ Officer – 23rd February 2018
numaligarh refinery limited recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee/ Officer|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Official web Portal||www.nrl.co.in|
Numaligarh Refinery Limited released new notification on their official website www.nrl.co.in for the recruitment of total 21 (twenty one) jobs out of which 19 (nineteen) vacancies for Graduate Engineer Trainee, 01 (one) for Management Trainee & (one) for Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd February 2018.
Graduate Engineer Trainee: 19 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Numaligarh Refinery Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee job should have First Class Degree in relevant Engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 24900/- Per Month
Management Trainee: 01 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Numaligarh Refinery Limited Management Trainee posts should have 2 years full time MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University having minimum 60% marks.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 24900/- Per Month
Officer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Numaligarh Refinery Limited Officer posts should have Chartered Accountant and having Associate Membership of ICAI.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 60000 – 180000/-
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- GET/ Management Trainee: 30 years
- Officer: 32 years
Selection Process:- Numaligarh Refinery Limited will be conduct the Written Examination for Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee/ Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and Group Discussion.
How to apply for NRL vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through www.nrl.co.in from 24th January 2018 to 23rd February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th January 2018
Form Submission End Date: 23rd February 2018
Advertisement Number:- 1/2018