NRRI recruitment 2017 Notification
National Rice Research Institute has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow & Field Assistant vacancies on temporary basis.
NRRI hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Senior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant|
|No of Post||03 Posts|
|Last date to apply||12th & 13th January 2017|
|Job Location||Cuttack (Odisha)|
Name of Post:- Senior Research Fellow
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years for men & 40 years women as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000 – 28000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master Degree in Agronomy/Agricultural Extension /Extension Education/Agricultural Economics/Horticulture OR Master Degree in Agri. Business Management/Economics with special paper in Agriculture with NET/GATE qualification and have 02 years research experience OR Ph. D. in any of the above mentioned discipline.
Name of Post:- Field Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years for men & 35 years women as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture OR B.Sc. in Botany with 02 years agricultural field experience in any reputed public/private organization.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on written cum personal interview.
How to apply offline for National Rice Research Institute Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may walk in interview with one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all certificates and marks sheets affixing recent photograph thereon with original copies of educational certificates / mark sheets/ experience certificates (matriculation onwards)/ NET/ GATE/ Ph.D/ copy of M.Sc dissertation/ thesis on or before 12th & 13th January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 39/2016/SRF/FA
Date of Interview Post I: 12th January 2017 at 10:30 AM
Date of Interview Post II: 13th January 2017 at 10:30 AM
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet/ experience certificate (matriculation onwards)/ NET/ GATE/ Ph.D/ copy of M.Sc dissertation/ thesis and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10.30 a.m.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no-objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.