- 19 Research Scientist – 13th March 2017
NRSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 19 Research Scientist at www.nrsc.gov.in
National Remote Sensing Centre released new notification on their official website www.nrsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 19 (nineteen) Research Scientist vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 13th March 2017.
NRSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Research Scientist|
|No of Vacancies||19|
|Location||Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.nrsc.gov.in|
NRSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Research Scientist: 19 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NRSC Research Scientist job should have BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ ECE/IT or BE/ B.Tech / M.Sc in Geo-Informatics/ Geomatics/ Remote/ Sensing equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 13th March 2017.
Selection Process:- NRSC will be conduct the Academic Performance & personal Interview.
How to apply for NRSC recruitment 2017:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with NRSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of NRSC department; www.nrsc.gov.in
- Click on Careers.
- Select the desired post & Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th February 2017
Form Submission End Date: 13th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- NRSC/RMT/2/2017