- 07 District Judge – 26th August 2017
- Junior Grade Typist / Data Entry Operator 19 Posts – 31st January 2017
odisha high court recruitment 2017-18 notification
|Name of Post||District Judge|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Official web Portal||www.orissahighcourt.nic.in|
Odisha High Court released new notification on their official website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of total 07 (seven) District Judge vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 26th August 2017.
District Judge: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Odisha High Court District Judge job should have Graduate in Law of a recognized University or an Institution recognized by the Government.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 51550 – 63070/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 to 45 years as on 1st August 2017.
Selection Process:- Odisha High Court will be conduct the personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidate belonging to General / OBC have to pay 500/- through Bank Draft in favour of Registrar (Administrative), Odisha High Court, Cuttack payable at State Bank of India, Main Branch, Cuttack.
How to apply for Odisha High Court vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificate & Application fee send to the office of registrar General, Odisha High Court, Cuttack on or before 26th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 26th August 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01 Of 2017
odisha high court recruitment 19 various posts
|Name of Post||Junior Grade Typist / Data Entry Operator|
|No of Post||19 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
|Job Location||Cuttack (Odisha)|
Odisha High Court, Cuttack has invites application for the 19 Junior Grade Typist / Data Entry Operator vacancies. Apply online before 2nd January 2017 to 31st January 2017.
Name of Post:- Junior Grade Typist / Data Entry Operator
- Total no. of Posts:- 19 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or such other qualification equivalent thereto and Typewriting with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute or Should have passed Computer Application from any Government Diploma recognized Institute.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Typewriting Test, Language test, Computer application test, Interview and Viva Voce test.
For SC/ST/ PWD Categories candidates: No fee
For Other Categories candidates: 100/-
Application fee through shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070 – other Administrative Service- 01- Administration of Justice – 501 – Services under Services Fees – 9903220 – Home Department – 9915770 – Examination Fees” or through online by using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking System.
How to apply online for Odisha High Court Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in from 2nd January 2017 to 31st January 2017 & Send hard copy of filled application along with self-attested photocopies of qualification, Caste/ Tribe certificates, certificates/ Testimonials of qualification by Registered Post/ Speed Post in a sealed envelope super scribed ‘Application for the Post of Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator’ with Acknowledgement Number to The Special Officer (Special Cell), Orissa High Court, Cuttack, Pin – 753002 on or before 7th February 2017.
Advertisement Number:- III-06/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 2nd January 2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 31st January 2017
Last Date to hard copy application: 7th February 2017
- The candidate who comes under more than one category, he/she will be eligible for one benefit of relaxation which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
- In case of non-availability of eligible/suitable woman candidate(s) belonging to the respective category, the unfilled vacancies of that category shall be filled up by eligible/ suitable male candidate(s) of the same category.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/ she may crosscheck the information furnished in Application Form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be either possible later or shall be allowed by any means.
- The Selection Committee shall have the right to short list the candidates on the basis of their educational qualification/ Career Marks as per rule-9 (a) of the High Court of Orissa (Appointment of Staff and Conditions of service) Rules,2015.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment Process at any stage without issuing any further Notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Interpretation of the authority on anyone of the clause (s) of this advertisement shall be final and binding in nature.
- All future communications/information in general regarding this recruitment will be made available in the Court’s website. So the candidates are advised to check the website regularly for latest updates.
- The candidates are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview/ Viva Voce Test.
- Candidates already in Government service shall have to produce “No Objection Certificates” / “Letter of Permission” from competent authority at the time of Interview/ Viva Voce Test.
- No TA/ DA will be allowed to attend the Recruitment Test.
- The list of selected candidates in respect of the posts advertised shall remain valid for a period of one year from the date of first appointment from such list or till the date of notification of next recruitment, whichever is earlier.