Latest OFB Recruitment 2020 Notification, Ordnance Factory Board invites application for 6060 job vacancies. Apply online at ofb.gov.in official website for OFB Career. All details like qualification, age limit, job location, how to apply and other eligibility criteria given below.
OFB Recruitment 2020 - 6060 Trade Apprentice
OFB Job Notification 2020: for the Recruitment of Trade Apprentice Post Released by Ordnance Factory Board on official website ofb.gov.in. Madhyamik, ITI candidates can apply application for 6060 Vacancies on or Before 9th February 2020.
|Trade Apprentice||Madhyamik, ITI|
|No of Vacancies||6060 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
OFB Recruitment 2019 - 4850 Trade Apprentice
OFB Job Notification 2019: for the Recruitment of Trade Apprentice Post Released by Ordnance Factory Board on official website ofb.gov.in. Matriculate, ITI candidates can apply application for 4850 Vacancies on or Before 28th December 2019.
|Trade Apprentice||Matriculate, ITI|
|No of Vacancies||4850 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
Why GovNokri for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment Notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies details for Ordnance Factory Board recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching OFB posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in OFB, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like OFB results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to Check OFB Vacancy on ofb.gov.in
Job seeker Searching for Latest Ordnance Factory Board job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website ofb.gov.in. If you are applying online application for OFB examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on ofb.gov.in and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to ofb.gov.in after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Ordnance Factory Board vacancies list.
Eligiblity Criteria for OFB Career 2020
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of OFB. Interested candidates who wanted to join Ordnance Factory Board should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational Qualification for OFB Posts
- Age limit
- Experience Requirements
- Ordnance Factory Board Selection Process
- OFB application mode
How to Apply Online Application for OFB Posts 2020
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on ofb.gov.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to Apply for OFB Vacancies 2020
- Click on the OFB notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g ofb.gov.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.