- 4110 Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour – 19th June 2017
ofb recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour|
|No of Vacancies||4110|
|Official web Portal||www.ofbindia.gov.in|
Ordnance Factories Board released new notification on their official website www.ofbindia.gov.in for the recruitment of total 4110 (four thousand one hundred and ten) Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 29th May 2017 to 19th June 2017.
Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour: 4110 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for OFB Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour job should have Matriculation and National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by national Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 19th June 2017.
- Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour: 21 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- OFB admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination & Trade Test (Practical).
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or depositing the money in any branch of SBI by Challan.
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen: Exempted from payment of fee
- Others: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for OFB vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ofbindia.gov.in from 29th May 2017 to 19th June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 29th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 19th June 2017
Advertisement Number:- 10201/11/0209/1718