- 42 Senior Officer, Senior Engineer – 12th August 2017
oil india limited recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Officer/ Senior Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||42|
|Official web Portal||www.oil-india.com|
Oil India Limited released new notification on their official website www.oil-india.com for the recruitment of total 42 (forty two) jobs out of which 07 (seven) vacancies for Senior Officer, 07 (Senior Engineer) for Senior Engineer & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 13th July 2017 to 12th August 2017.
Senior Officer: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Oil India Limited Senior Officer job should have Post Graduate degree in Management/ Business Administration/ Personnel Management/ Social Welfare/ Social Work/ Industrial Relations/ Mass Communication/ Public Relation/ Social Work/ Rural Management.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Senior Engineer: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Oil India Limited Senior Engineer posts should have Graduate or Post Graduate in relevant Engineering.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 34 years for Senior Officer and 32 years for Senior Engineer
Selection Process:- Oil India Limited admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination/ Pre-Employment Medical Examination for Senior Officer/ Senior Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Viva Voce and Group Discussion.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Officer/ Senior Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No fee
- Others: Rs. 155/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for Oil India Limited vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.oil-india.com from 13th July 2017 to 12th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 13th July 2017
Form Submission End Date: 12th August 2017
Challan Payment: 16th August 2017
Advertisement Number:- EX RECT/2017/GR.C