- 17 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice – 1st March 2018
ompl recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||17|
|Official web Portal||www.ompl.co.in|
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited released new notification on their official website www.ompl.co.in for the recruitment of total 17 (seventy) jobs out of which 12 (tweaks) vacancies for Graduate Apprentice, 05 (five) for Technician Apprentice Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 31st January 2018 to 1st March 2018.
Graduate Apprentice: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for OMPL Graduate Apprentice job should have Degree in Engineering in the Respective Discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 4984/- Per Month
Technician Apprentice: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join OMPL Technician Apprentice posts should have Diploma in Engineering in the Respective Discipline.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 3542/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per OMPL Rules.
Selection Process:- OMPL admit card 2018 will be issued to conduct the Merit & Written Test.
How to apply for OMPL recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply only online each post in official website www.ompl.co.in form 31st January 2018 to 1st March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 31st January 2018
Form Submission End Date: 1st March 2018
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018