- 150 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee – 24th April 2017
- 130 Management Trainee/ Junior Management Trainee – 29th December 2016
OPTCL recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 150 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee at www.optcl.co.in
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website www.optcl.co.in for the recruitment of total 150 (one hundred and fifty) Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 25th March 2017 to 24th April 2017.
OPTCL jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||150|
|Official web Portal||www.optcl.co.in|
OPTCL recruitment 2017-18 Details
Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee: 150 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee job should have HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2130/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee: 20 to 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/ Women, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- OPTCL will be conduct the Computer Based test / Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Bank Challan in any ICICI Bank (Off-line).
- General or SEBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- OPTCL Department Candidates: Exempted Fee
How to apply for OPTCL vacancies 2017-18:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with OPTCL requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of OPTCL department; www.optcl.co.in
- Click on Recruitment.
- Select the desired post & Click on ‘New Candidates Registration’.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th March 2017
Form Submission End Date: 24th April 2017
Challan Payment: 24th April 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01 /2017
OPTCL recruitment 2017 notification 130 Management Trainee Posts
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a State owned Power Utility in Odisha is engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading power utilities in the country in Transmission space. The present asset value of the Corporation is about Rs.3000 Crores. OPTCL is looking for young, dynamic and committed professionals to be inducted as Trainees in Electrical, Civil, IT and HRD discipline.
OPTCL Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee/ Junior Management Trainee|
|No of Post||130 Posts|
|Last date to apply||29th December 2016|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
Name of Post:- Management Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:- 125 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 32 years as on 1st November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Degree in Civil / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science/ Information Technology with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or Full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma of 2 years duration in Personal Management / Industrial Relations and Labour welfare/ HRD/ HRM/ PM & IR/ MBA with specialization.
Name of Post:- Junior Management Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 32 years as on 1st November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Sc (IT)/ BCA or Diploma in Information Technology Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SEBC & Woman communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview
For General & SEBC Category: 1000/-
For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: 500/-
Application fee through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking or Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan.
How to apply online for OPTCL exam 2017:-
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.optcl.co.in from 30th November 2016 to 29th December 2016.
Advertisement Number:- 02 /2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 30th November 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 29th December 2016
Date of Online examination: 2nd / 3rd week of February
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a Degree/ Diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/ Diploma shall be based on the practice followed by the University/ Board/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the Degree. In case the University/ Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Only the online applications are invited from the candidates for admissible to the Computer Based Test. No other mode of application is allowed.
- Degree Certificate, Caste Certificate, Odia Test Pass Certificate, Discharge Certificate of Ex-servicemen, Identity Card of Sports-persons and Identity Card/ Certificate of Physically Handicapped Persons must have been issued by the competent authority within the last date fixed for submission of online application form.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for her/his candidature by offering illegal gratification or canvasing in any form or found indulging in any type of malpractice during the course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering herself/ himself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the ongoing recruitment, but also may be debarred permanently from any future recruitment or selection to be conducted by OPTCL.
- Applications submitted to OPTCL if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Mere applying for the post and fulfilling eligibility criteria in reference to the advertisement does not confer any right for an applicant to claim appointment.
- Any dispute arising out of the ongoing recruitment shall be subject to jurisdiction of High Court of Orissa.
- Candidates working in State/Central Government/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies of Govt. shall apply online. However, he must produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Personal Interview.
- Final selection of the candidates shall be subject to medical fitness.
- Candidates selected in OPTCL are liable to be posted anywhere in Odisha.
- While applying for the above posts, the applicant shall ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that she/he has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, her/his services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- OPTCL Management reserves the right not to fill any or all the positions so advertised without assigning any reason thereof.
- OPTCL Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof at any stage.