Ordnance Factory Medak recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 370 Fitter, Welder & Various Vacancies at www.ofmedak.gov.in
Ordnance Factory Medak released new notification on their official website www.ofmedek.gov.in for the recruitment of total 370 (three hundred seventy) jobs out of which 80 (eighty) vacancies for Fitter, 65 (sixty-five) for Welder & Various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th March 2017.
Ordnance Factory jobs 2017 Alert
|Name of Post||Fitter/ Welder|
|No of Vacancies||370|
|Official web Portal||www.ofmedek.gov.in|
Ordnance Factory recruitment 2017 Details
Fitter (General): 80 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Ordnance Factory Fitter job should have Matriculation or its equivalent or National Apprentice Certificates (NAC)/ National Trade Certificates (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCW).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Welder: 65 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Ordnance Factory Welder posts should have Matriculation or its equivalent or National Apprentice Certificates (NAC)/ National Trade Certificates (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCW).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 10th March 2017.
- Fitter: 18 to 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Welder: 18 to 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Ordnance Factory will be conduct the merit/ Comprise Written test/ Trade Test/ Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Fitter/ Welder vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or SBI Buddy pay cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
- General: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: Exempted from payment of this fee
- OBC: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for Ordnance Factory vacancies 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply through the website www.ofmedek.gov.in & Send the hard copy of the application along with the duty self-attested photo copies of the documents to the post Box No. 103, Hyderabad – 500001 on or before 10th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 10th march 2017
Ordance Factory Board recruitment 6948 Trade Apprentices Vacancy
Ordance Factory Baord hiring for the 6948 posts for Trade Apprentices (ITI & Non-ITI) in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India. Apply before 07th February 2017.
Ordance Factory Board hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentices|
|No of Post||6948 posts|
|Last date to apply||07th February 2017|
|Job Location||All India|
Name of Post:- Trade Apprentices
- Total no. of Posts:-6948 Posts
- ITI:- 3621 posts
- Non ITI:- 3327 posts
- Age Limit:- 14 to 22 years
- Qualification:- Passed “Madhyamik” (Class: 10th standard or equivalent) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics & Science. Should have passed ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour &Employment / Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with duration as per the Apprentice Act, 1961) and should possess the qualification of the closing date of application.
Selection Process:- Selecation will be based on Written Test and Merit list.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PH/PC/Differently Abled candidates: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
How to apply online for Ordance Factory Board Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.ofb.gov.in from 17.01.2017 to 07.02.2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 17.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 07.02.2017