Ordnance Factory recruitment 2018-19 to fill 36 vacancies | Ordnance Factory released notifications, apply Ordnance Factory jobs online @ www.ofchanda.gov.in Ordnance Factory has come up this year by releasing the number of Ordnance Factory recruitment notifications to fill around 36 vacancies out of which (06) for Graduate Apprentice and 30 (Thirty) for Technician Apprentice vacancies in different cadres.
Ordnance Factory 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||36|
|Official web Portal||www.ofchanda.gov.in|
Graduate Apprentice: 06 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Graduate Apprentice should have Degree in engineering or technology from a recognized institute / university in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 4984/- Per Month
Technician Apprentice: 30 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Technician Apprentice should have Diploma in engineering from a recognized institute / university in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 3542/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Not Specified
Selection Process:- Written Examination or Interview
How to apply for Ordnance Factory recruitment 2018:- Aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates send to the Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Chanda, Chandapur on or before 26th May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 26th May 2018