OSAMB recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 Assistant General Manager Posts: Application are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed form for appointment as Assistant General Manager on Contractual basis in Odisha State Agricultural Marketing Board to carry out functions of various technical/ marketing cells of the Board.
Advertisement Number:- 3429
Odisha State Agriculture Marketing Board Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Odisha State Agriculture Marketing Board|
|Name of Post||Assistant General Manager|
|No of Post||05 Posts|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2016|
Odisha State Agriculture Marketing Board free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant General Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years as on 12th December 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Two years full time Post Graduate diploma in Agri- Business Management/ MBA in Agri- Business Management from an Indian University/ Govt. of India Institute with experience in the field of agriculture marketing.
How to apply offline for Odisha State Agriculture Marketing Board exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents & experience certificates send to The Baramunda, Post-Khandagri, Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Bhubaneswar – 751030 on or before 12th December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 12th December 2016
- Applications in the enclosed format should be sent by registered post / speed post ONLY, addressed to the General Manager, Odisha State Agricultural Marketing Board, Plot No. 1800 (P), Baramunda, Post‐Khandagri, Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Bhubaneswar ‐751 030 so as to reach on or before 12.12.2016.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed on top right “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER”
- Applications received after last date, for whatsoever reason, shall not be entertained.
- In case the number of applications received is large, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of academic career and relevant experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for written test and/or personal interview as per the discretion of the competent authority. Candidates should not enclose any document along with the application. However, they will be required to produce all original certificates along with a set of photo copies for verification when called for.
- If any information furnished in the application found false or incorrect, the candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification of candidature.
- The Authority reserves the right to cancel this Employment Notification without prior notice.