- 115 Technical Assistant, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator – 3rd August 2017
paic recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant/ Clerk-cum-Computer Operator|
|No of Vacancies||115|
|Official web Portal||www.punjabagro.gov.in|
Punjab Agro Industries Corporation released new notification on their official website www.punjabagro.gov.in for the recruitment of total 115 (one hundred and fifteen) jobs out of which 22 (twenty two) vacancies for Technical Assistant, 30 (thirty) for Clerk-cum-Computer Operator & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 3rd August 2017.
Technical Assistant: 22 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for PAIC Technical Assistant job should have 10+2 and 2 years certificate course in Agriculture.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Clerk-cum-Computer Operator: 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join PAIC Clerk-cum-Computer Operator posts should have Graduate from recognized University or Institution or Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course Equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 3200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per PAIC rules
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Merit, on the basis of Written test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technical Assistant/ Clerk-cum-Computer Operator vacancy should pay the below charges through a payment Challan.
- General: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 375/- (Rupee three hundred seventy-five only)
How to apply for PAIC vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.punjabagro.gov.in on or before 3rd August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 3rd August 2017