PAU recruitment 2016-17 notification 268 posts: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on contract basis on the prescribed form available at PAU website www.pau.edu. The last date for receipt of applications is 16.11.2016.
Punjab Agricultural University Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Punjab Agricultural University|
|Name of Post||Assistant Technology Manager, Block Technology Manager|
|No of Post||268 posts|
|Last date to apply||16th November 2016|
|Job Location||Ludhiana (Punjab)|
Punjab Agricultural University free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Technology Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-170 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years As on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in Agriculture/ Agril. Engg./Agricultural Economics/ Veterinary Sciences/Fisheries.
Name of Post:- Block Technology Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-58 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years As on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate/Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Agril. Engg./Agril. Economics/ Veterinary Sciences/Fisheries Minimum 2 years in Agriculture related activities.
- For General / OBC Category: Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST Categories candidates: Rs.600/-
Candidates pay application fee through Bank Draft in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana payable at Ludhiana.
How to apply offline for Punjab Agricultural University exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and mark sheets from Matric onwards in support of their qualifications and experience send the office of Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University,Ludhiana-141004 by due date i.e. 16.11.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16.11.2016
- The candidate should download the Application Form from PAU website www.pau.edu. For posts at Sr. Nos. 1 to 8, there is one Application Form and for the post at Sr.No.9, there is another Application Form.
- For posts at Sr. No. 1 to 5, tick mark the Sr. No. of the post(s) for which the candidate wants to apply. If the candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should tick mark the same on the Application Form. However, the applicant is required to submit the additional sets of Application Forms in this case. For example, if the candidate wants to apply for 3 posts, then he is required to submit 3 sets of Application Forms along with the requisite fee of Rs. 1200 + Rs. 600 + Rs. 600 = Rs. 2400 (for general and all other categories Rs. 600 + Rs. 300 + Rs. 300 = Rs. 1200 (for SC category) in the form of one Demand Draft payable in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana payable at Ludhiana.
- The candidate should clearly mention the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply. For posts at Sr. No. 6 to 9, separate Application Form for each post along with requisite fee of Rs. 600 (for SC category) or Rs. 1200 (for General and all other categories) should be submitted with each Application Form in the form of Demand Draft payable in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana payable at Ludhiana.
- There shall be written test for all the posts. For posts from serial nos. 1 to 5, there will be one common written test. The merit of respective post will be made on the basis of the common written test for which the candidate has applied. The candidate will have to qualify the written test with at least 20% marks to be considered for the post. Mere qualifying the written test does not entitle the candidate to have been selected for the post. The final decision for selection of the candidate will rest with the appointing authority.
- The written test will be of multiple choice questions (MCQs) and will be conducted on the OMR sheet. There will be negative marking for the written test. For each correct answer, the candidate will be awarded one mark whereas 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written test only.
- For posts at Sr. No.1 to 6 and 9A & 9B, the candidate should clearly mention about the subject in which he/she wants to take the written test i.e. Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering or Economics or Veterinary Science or Fisheries (only one to be written). The choice/option once filled will not be changed later on.
- Incomplete applications/ not on the prescribed form/ applications received after the due date/received without application fees shall not be considered. All the updates and notices regarding these posts will be uploaded on the website www.pau.edu. Thus the candidates are advised to visit the website on regular basis. No separate information be sent through post or other means. Any information uploaded on the above mentioned website will be deemed to have reached the candidates and responsibility for not visiting the site and responding thereto in time, will be entirely of the candidates.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- The reservation and relaxation in age will be given as per Punjab Government rules.
- Age not less than 18 years and not more than 37 years as on 1.1.2016. For those candidates who are already in Government Service, if eligible, age relaxation will be upto 45 years.
- The number of posts can be increased/ decreased or withdrawn without any notice.
- The candidate should fulfill the requisite qualifications by the last date for receipt of applications i.e.16.11.2016.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the journey performed for the written test.
- Candidates are requested to mention their sub category viz-a-viz caste in the application form.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the requisite qualifications, age, other terms & conditions strictly as per advertisement. No scrutiny of the applications is to be done before conducting the written examination, therefore, at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the qualifications/ other terms & conditions or the certificates of the candidate are found fictitious/bogus, his/ her candidature will be cancelled even after issuing the appointment letter and action will be taken as per law.
- The candidate should submit the application form along with attested copies of certificates and mark sheets from Matric onwards in support of their qualifications and experience. The Application Form complete in all respects should reach the office of Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University,Ludhiana-141004 by due date i.e. 16.11.2016. If the due date happens to be holiday due to any reason, then the next working day will be the due date for submission of Application Form. The original certificates regarding eligibility for a particular post shall be verified/ checked at the time of final selection by the concerned Department.
- The last date for receipt of applications in the office of Registrar, PAU, Ludhiana is 16.11.2016.
- The candidate must bring the Admit Card and the original photo identity proof (Aadhar Card/Driving Licence/Voter ID Card/Passport) showing his/her name and father’s name on it on the day of written examination at the venue of the examination centre. The candidate without Admit Card and original photo identity proof will not be allowed to appear in the written examination. Also bring a photocopy of the photo identity proof and one coloured photograph pasted on the Admit Card.
- If the Admit card could not be downloaded, the candidate may collect the Admit Card from the office of the Registrar three days before the date of written test. He/she should bring two passport size photographs and identity proof for this purpose. Any discrepancy in admit card / subject of examination should be intimated to the Registrar, PAU Ludhiana for its rectification.
- Punjab Agricultural University is undertaking the recruitment on behalf of the Department of Agriculture, Punjab, Chandigarh and, therefore, any dispute regarding the recruitment, RTI applications etc. should be addressed to the Department of Agriculture, Punjab, Chandigarh.
- These posts are co-terminus with the scheme.
- The domicile certificate regarding residence of Punjab is required for all the posts.
- Though every care has been taken, yet any mistake crept inadvertently is subject to correction.
- Information about the date of written test will be put on PAU website.