Latest PDIL Recruitment 2019 notification, Projects and Development India limited invites application for 82 Management Trainee, E1 Grade, E2 Grade, Draughtsman vacancies apply online at www.pdilin.com official website for PDIL free job alert. All details like Qualification, Age limit, Job location, how to apply and other eligibility criteria are given below.
Latest PDIL vacancy listLast Modified:
PDIL Jobs 2019: 82 Management Trainee, E1 Grade, E2 Grade, Draughtsman
PDIL Recruitment 2019: Job notification for Management Trainee, E1 Grade, E2 Grade, Draughtsman Posts released by Projects and Development India limited on official website www.pdilin.com. Degree, CA, ICWA, PG Degree, PG Diploma, Diploma, ITI candidates can apply application for 82 vacancies on or before 21st August 2019.
|Management Trainee, E1 Grade, E2 Grade, Draughtsman||Degree, CA, ICWA, PG Degree, PG Diploma, Diploma, ITI|
|No of Vacancies||82|
|Job Location||All India - India|
Posted on:-08-08-2019View more details
Why GovNokri for Projects and Development India limited recruitment notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies for Projects and Development India limited recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching PDIL posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in PDIL, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like PDIL results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to check PDIL vacancy on www.pdilin.com
Job seeker Searching for Latest Projects and Development India limited job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website www.pdilin.com. If you are applying online application for PDIL examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on www.pdilin.com and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to www.pdilin.com after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Projects and Development India limited vacancies list.
Eligiblity criteria for PDIL recruitment 2019-20
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of PDIL. Interested candidates who wanted to join Projects and Development India limited should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational qualification for PDIL posts
- Age limit
- Experience requirements
- Projects and Development India limited selection process
- PDIL application mode
How to apply online application for PDIL recruitment 2019
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on www.pdilin.com can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to apply for PDIL Vacancies 2019-20
- Click on the PDIL notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g www.pdilin.com.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.