PDKV recruitment 2017 Notification
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola has given a notification for the post of 42 Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancies in various disciplines. Apply online before 3rd February 2017 & 15th February 2017 for remote areas.
PDKV hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor|
|No of Post||42 Posts|
|Last date to apply||3rd February 2017|
|Job Location||Akola (Maharashtra)|
Name of Post:- Associate Professor
- Total no. of Posts:- 15 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Ph.D in respective discipline with relevant experience.
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Posts:- 27 Posts
- Age Limit:- 38 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Ph.D, Master Degree in relevant discipline from an accredited University with NET/ SLET qualification with relevant experience.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on merit, Domain Knowledge & Teaching Skills and Interview.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to reserved communities: 05 Years
For General Category: 100/-
For reserved Categories candidates: 500/-
For PH & Ex-Servicemen Categories candidates: No fee
Application fee through online mode.
How to apply online for Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.pdkv.ac.in & send their hard copy of application along with necessary documents and testimonials of the same from 2nd January 2017 to 3rd February 2017 & 15th February 2017 for remote areas.
Advertisement Number:- BBA/ADVT./I/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 2nd January 2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online & hard copy of application: 3rd February 2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online & hard copy of application for remote areas: 15th February 2017
- The detailed Advertisement, application form and evaluation criteria, are available on University website www.pdkv.ac.in
- The selection criteria for the post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor shall be as per Table 6 (b) and Table 6 (a) of Appendix II of Statute 52 of M.A.U. (K.Vs) First Amendment 2014 respectively.
- As per the Statute 133, the candidate should be (i) citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Sikkim or (iii) subject of Nepal or (iv) a subject of Bhutan or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma (Myanmar), Ceylon (Sri Lanka), East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania, with the intension to settle permanently in India or (vi) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intension to settle permanently in India. Provided a person belonging to any of the categories (iii, iv, v & vi) of the above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by a State Government and further if he belongs to category (v) of the above condition, the certificate of eligibility shall be valid only for a period of one year from the date of appointment beyond which he can be retained in service only if, he has become a Citizen of India. The any amendments made to this by State or Government of India time to time in this regard shall be applicable.
- The candidates if appointed will have to acquire requisite knowledge of computer application and to produce certificate as required under government resolution dated19th March, 2003 within a period of two years.
- The candidate(s) belonging to the reserved categories should produce caste certificate& caste validity certificate issued by the competent authority in prescribed format. The selected candidate from the reserved category may produce their caste validity certificate within the period of six months from the date of his/her joining, if the same is not available with the candidate at the time of applying for the post.
- Candidates applying for the posts under reserved category except SC/ST category should submit Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the competent authority valid on the last date of submission of online application.
- For Female Open category post, the candidates will have to produce the requisite Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the competent authority valid on the last date of submission of application.
- For the post of Associate Professor, the candidate should submit score card of Academic Performance Indicator of Category-I & II for a period from academic year 2009-10 to2014-15 on annual basis and for Category III, of entire career duly issued by the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the concerned University / Institute. The scoring system for API shall be as envisaged in the Appendix II of Statute 52.The University / Institute those do not have the Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC) and Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) should submit the application along with API in Category I, II & III. The formats of API are available on the University web-site. The candidate has to attached certificate issued by competent authority mentioning that the API system is not yet established in their University /Institute.
- The selected candidate will have to complete the probation period of two years satisfactorily failing which appropriate action will be initiated as per the provision of the concerned rules.
- All the Photo Copies enclosed with the application form must be Self-Attested.
- As per Government Notification dated 28-03-2005, applicant is required to execute an undertaking that he/she does not have more than two living children after 28th March, 2006 in the Form ‘A’, even if he/she is unmarried.
- Incomplete application/sin any form or application/s without signature and the application/s received after due date will not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay. No documents shall be accepted after receipt of application.
- The candidates should possess the minimum required educational qualifications, age and experience as on preceding date of advertisement i.e. 29/12/2016.
- University reserves all rights to fill or not to fill-in of the vacancies advertised. So also University reserves its right to give or not to give an appointment to the candidates though recommended by the Selection Board.
- The candidate should be himself / herself confirm his / her eligibility for the post applied for, before submission of application. No correspondence, whatsoever, in this regard shall be made / entertained.
- The candidate will have to submit the relevant documents strictly as per the claims made by him in the application form. Failing to which, the application will be rejected.
- As per the Govt. Circular dated 03/07/2004, the experience of clock hour basis, periodical/ part time, on stipend, visiting Professor/contributory Lecturer, service without pay and worked as I/c Officer and holding additional charge will not be considered.
- The University reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies.
- In case of variation or change in name of the applicant, the concerned will have to submit Self Affidavit or Govt. Gazette respectively to that effect with the application form.
- The University has not notified the posts sanctioned under the ICAR Schemes under Plan which are most likely to be continued. However in case of termination of the Project by ICAR or change in sanctioned positions the services of the candidate in the respective discipline / subject who is junior most may be terminated.
- The candidates newly entering in University services after their selection will have to appear for Post Recruitment Examination (PRE) in accordance with the terms and condition of Executive Council Resolution No.EC/04/2016 dated 08/01/2016.
- If any false information / documents is submitted by the applicant, he / she shall be disqualified at any stage.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.