PFC recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC), A Navratna enterprise, is the Nodal Agency for implementation of Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) in collaboration with the State Power DISCOMs. It envisages strengthening of the Sub-transmission and Distribution network, I.T. Enablement of Distribution Sector etc. in the urban areas to make reliable and quality Power supply, a reality.
Advertisement Number:- 02/Contract/2016
Power Finance Corporation Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Power Finance Corporation|
|Name of Post||Consultant|
|No of Post||07 posts|
|Last date to apply||10th October 2016|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Power Finance Corporation free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Consultant
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 44 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 55000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.E./ B.Tech. (Electrical/Electronics/IT/CS) and Minimum 2 to 5 years relevant experience.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC-NCL communities: 03 Years
- For General/OBC Category: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen Categories candidates: Exempted Fee
The Candidates have to application fee through the Challan at any branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to apply online for Power Finance Corporation exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through PFC’s website www.pfcindia.com from 26.09.2016 to 10.10.2016 and Send Hard copy of Online application along with self-attested photo copies of relevant documents, experience certificates & Challan to The Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, Urjanidhi, 1, Barakhamba Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001 on or before 17.10.2016.
- Starting Date to Apply online: 26.09.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 10.10.2016
Last Date for Deposit Application Fee: 14.10.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 17.10.2016
- The Consultants will preferably be located in PFC HQ and shall be required to visit utilities as per requirement.
- The selected candidates should have phone, computer/ laptop and internet connectivity to work on their own from any place in India.
- Management shall reserve the right to give weightage in selection to the candidates based on their competencies, qualification, experience and the requirement of the Corporation. In case of larger number of candidates, a written test or a screening may be conducted based on the experience / percentage of marks, etc.
- Two-tier AC rail fare by the shortest route will be paid to outstation candidates called for interview on production of ticket/ proof of journey.
- The selected candidate may have to travel in states/utilities where IPDS work is in progress.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in PFC.
- The candidates should be of sound health and will have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should have working knowledge of English and Hindi language.
- All qualifications should be full time and from Universities/ Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE/ UGC / appropriate statutory authority.
- Candidate belonging to Government/ Semi-Government organization/ PSUs shall normally send their application through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and they will have to produce relieving order from their organization in the event of their selection.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- All Computations of age/minimum experience requirement/qualification shall be done w.r.t. October 10, 2016. The date of declaration of result/issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience on a post/level shall be counted only from the date of assumption of charge.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her the right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process.
- The total number of projected vacancies indicated in this advertisement may increase/decrease/be cancelled at the discretion of PFC Management, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- PFC will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English Version will prevail.