PFC recruitment 2016-17 notification 11 Vacancies: Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC), a Navratna Company providing financial assistance to the various entities in the power sector has consistently been rated as ‘Excellent’ by the Government of India in the achievement of its MOU targets.
Advertisement Number:- 04/2016
Power Finance Corporation Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Power Finance Corporation|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager/ Junior Officer|
|No of Post||11 Posts|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2016|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Power Finance Corporation free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32/ 33 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100 – 54500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech (IT/CS) or Full time MBA/Post Graduate Degree/Diploma of 2 years full time regular program with specialization in HR or PGP/PGDM/PGDBM/PGDBA of 2 years full time regular program.
Name of Post:- Junior Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 36 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12600 – 32500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in any Stream and MBA/Post Graduate Degree/Diploma of 2 years with specialization in HR or PGP/PGDM/PGDBM/PGDBA of 2 years with specialization in HR (Min. 50% marks in both Graduation & Post Graduation).
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to Ex-Serviceman communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC/NCL communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
For General & OBC Category: 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Categories candidates: Exempted from the payment of fee
Application fee through Challan at any branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to apply online for Power Finance Corporation exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through PFC’s website www.pfcindia.com from 21st November 2016 to 12th December 2016. Send hard copy of online application along with the self-attested photocopies relevant documents, experience certificates & Challan with a cover Superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………….., Application No…………………” to The Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 16th December 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 21st November 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 12th December 2016
Last Date to Pay application fee: 15th December 2016
Last Date for receipt of application: 16th December 2016
- All qualifications w.r.t. posts at S No. 1, 2, 3 and 4 should be full time.
- All qualifications for the above posts should be from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE/ UGC / appropriate statutory authority.
- Candidates belonging to Government/Semi-Government organization/PSU should normally send their application through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and they will have to produce relieving order from their organization in the event of their selection.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- All computations of age/minimum experience requirement/qualification shall be done w.r.t. December 12, 2016. The date of declaration of result/issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience on a post/level shall be counted only from the date of assumption of charge.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be called for interview/considered for selection process.
- The total number of projected vacancies indicated in this advertisement may increase/ decrease/ be cancelled at the discretion of PFC Management, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Positions are advertised for PFC, postings can be at any of the Units/Projects/Regional Offices/JVs/Subsidiaries of PFC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Single to and fro fare by the shortest route as per the Corporation’s rules will be paid to outstation candidates called for interview on production of ticket/ proof of journey.
- The eligibility w.r.t. Nationality will be as per the existing policy of the Corporation. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- PFC will not be responsible for any postal delay/ loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English Version will prevail.