- 02 Assistant Officer – 19th February 2018
pfc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Officer|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.pfcindia.com|
Power Finance Corporation released new notification on their official website www.pfcindia.com for the recruitment of total 02 (two) Assistant Officer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply 29th January 2018 to 19th February 2018.
Assistant Officer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Officer Assistant Officer job should have Master Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level OR Master Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at the Degree level OR Master Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with English Medium with Hindi as a subject at the Degree level, (Minimum 50% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation) AND Degree or Diploma in translation in Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 19th February 2018.
- Assistant Officer: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC-NLC for PWD Candidates 10 years
Selection Process:- PFC will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen: Exempted from the Payment of Fee
- OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for PFC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through PFC website www.pfcindia.com form 29th January 2018 to 19th February 2018. Send Hard copy of Online application along with the self-attested photo relevant documents, experience certificate & Challan with a cover Superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ Application No_______ to The Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 21st February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 29th January 2018
Form Submission End Date: 19th February 2018
Date Last Receipt of Application: 21st February 2018
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018